Subject: [Rmt] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rmt-bb-tree-config-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 06:44:32 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Reliable Multicast Transport Building Block: Tree 
                          Auto-Configuration
	Author(s)	: B. Whetten et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rmt-bb-tree-config-03.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2003-2-13
	
The Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group has been chartered 
to standardize multicast transport services. This working group 
expects to initially standardize three protocol instantiations. 
This draft is concerned with the requirements of the tree-based 
ACK protocol. In particular, it is concerned with defining the 
building block for auto-configuration of the logical ACK-tree. 
According to the charter, a building block is 'a coarse-grained 
modular component that is common to multiple protocols along with 
abstract APIs that define a building block's access methods and 
their arguments.'  For more information, see the Reliable 
Multicast Transport Building Blocks and Reliable Multicast Design 
Space documents [WLKHFL01][HWKFV00].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-tree-config-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-rmt-bb-tree-config-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-tree-config-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.