Subject: [Rmt] WG Last Call draft-ietf-rmt-flute-02.txt

From: Roger Kermode <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:12:26 +1000

Dear RMT-ers,

Please be advised that the following draft is in WG last-call
for two weeks expiring on October 24th:

draft-ietf-rmt-flute-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-02.txt

If you have comments, please post them to this list by October 24th,
2003.

	thank you,
	the WG chairs.

-- 
Roger Kermode, Ph.D.
Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff, and Manager
Sydney Networks Research Lab               Office: +61-2-9666-0558
Motorola Australia Research Centre         Mobile: +61-408-212-284                                                         
Mail Address:   Locked Bag 5028, Botany NSW, 1455, Australia
Street Address: 12 Lord St, Botany NSW, 2019, Australia

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt