Subject: [Rmt] draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-01 and draft-ietf-rmt-fec-bb-revised-03

From: "Mark Watson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 03:49:05 -0500

All,

The link to draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-01 has finally been corrected
and you can now find the correct document at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-01.txt
(but watch out for old copies that you browser has cached).

I have also submitted draft-ietf-rmt-fec-bb-revised-03, which includes
the agreed text giving the rationale for the move to PS along with
section explaining the changes from the Experimental RFC. This should
appear shortly at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-fec-bb-revised-03.txt
.

Regards,

Mark

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt