Subject: [Rmt] review solicitation for ICCRG congestion control survey

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:55:41 -0500

In the ICCRG's goal to foster a long-term congestion control
architecture for the Internet, its initial step is to understand all of
the current mechanisms in use.  As an aid to this, the ICCRG is working
on a document that summarizes all of the congestion control mechanisms
and other guidance that the IETF has produced and published in the RFC
series.  The initial version of this document is online:
http://tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-00.txt

We think this is a fairly complete listing of the RFCs that relate to
congestion control, but if you know of others that should be included,
we would like to hear about it.

Also, comments on what can be done to make this more useful or readable
are welcome.  Comments on and improvements to the text summarizing each
RFC are also welcome.

The goal is to gather these inputs before the ICCRG meeting in
mid-February.  After the ICCRG meeting, the document will be updated
based on these comments and discussion from the meeting.

Please send all comments to the ICCRG list ([email-masked]).  Although
this request is being sent to multiple lists, this is only to notify
people not on the ICCRG list; we do not want to burden the other mailing
lists with replies, so please trim the "to" and "cc" fields of replies.

Thanks in advance.

-- 
Wesley M. Eddy
Verizon Federal Network Systems

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt