Subject: [Rmt] One more comment on draft-ietf-rmt-fec-bb-revised-05

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:46:27 +0100

Hi Mark,

It seems that you will have to do one more spin of this draft. There is 
a warning nit that has to do with that reference [5] is not used in the 
text. Either included it somewhere in the text or remove it from the list.

See the last one of the checked references.
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rmt/draft-ietf-rmt-fec-bb-revised/draft-ietf-rmt-fec-bb-revised-05.nits.txt

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt