Subject: [Rmt] Pulling draft-mehta-rmt-flute-sdp from RFC-editor queue

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:15:53 +0100

Hi draft authors, flute authors and RMT WG,

Now that the revised version of the FLUTE specification is getting close
to publication I would like to make everyone aware that I think there is
an issue with the SDP specification for flute. This has been hanging in
the RFC-editor queue now for 4 years on a normative reference to FLUTE
revised.

The issue I see is that draft-mehta-rmt-flute-sdp does not any longer
fulfill the signalling requirements stated in the FLUTE document. I
would propose that the document is pulled back, updated and gets
additions to fulfill the requirements. Comments on this?

One big question is if there are anyone willing to do the jobb?

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------