Subject: Re: [Rmt] Rmt Digest, Vol 66, Issue 4

From: "Luby, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:01:21 -0800

One other nit to check on: I noticed that in the LCT RFC (the new one, probably the old one as well) that it uses "Transport Session ID", but also in some places "Transmission Session ID" (ditto for Object ID).  It is supposed to be consistently "Transport", not "Transmission".  It might be worth checking the FLUTE doc (and ALC, if it isn't too late) to make sure that the parameter names are all consistent, when they are defined and when they are referenced.

On 1/21/10 12:00 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

If you have received this digest without all the individual message
attachments you will need to update your digest options in your list
subscription.  To do so, go to

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt

Click the 'Unsubscribe or edit options' button, log in, and set "Get
MIME or Plain Text Digests?" to MIME.  You can set this option
globally for all the list digests you receive at this point.

Send Rmt mailing list submissions to
        [email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        [email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
        [email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Rmt digest..."