Subject: [Rmt] Last Call: <draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq-04.txt> (RaptorQ Forward Error Correction Scheme for Object Delivery) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:16:59 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Reliable Multicast Transport WG
(rmt) to consider the following document:
- 'RaptorQ Forward Error Correction Scheme for Object Delivery'
  <draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-02-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

/ipr/615/
/ipr/618/
/ipr/702/
/ipr/734/
/ipr/1292/