Subject: [Rmt] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmt-sec-discussion-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 07:31:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security and Reliable Multicast Transport Protocols: Discussions and Guidelines
	Author(s)       : Brian Adamson
                          Vincent Roca
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-sec-discussion-08.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-05-17

Abstract:
   This document describes general security considerations for Reliable
   Multicast Transport (RMT) building blocks and protocols.  An emphasis
   is placed on risks that might be resolved in the scope of transport
   protocol design.  However, relevant security issues related to IP
   Multicast control-plane and other concerns not strictly within the
   scope of reliable transport protocol design are also discussed.  The
   document also begins an exploration of approaches that could be
   embraced to mitigate these risks.  The purpose of this document is to
   provide a consolidated security discussion and provide a basis for
   further discussions and potential resolution of any significant
   security issues that may exist in the current set of RMT standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmt-sec-discussion

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmt-sec-discussion-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmt-sec-discussion-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/