Subject: [rohc] SigComp documents approved by the IESG

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (EPL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:08:52 +0200

Dear SigComp fellows,

All three SigComp documents were last week approved by the IESG, and
fast-tracked RFC numbers have been provided to 3GPP. The numbers are
not supposed to reach a wider audience before the RFC's get published,
and have therefore not been given to authors or chairs. The RFC-Editor
has gotten quite a bit of bother about previous advance numbers (mail
asking where RFC XXXX is, before it has come out), and we should do
our best to reduce that problem.

We expect the secretariat to issue the protocol action announcement
any day now.

Cheers,
/L-E

--------------------------------------
Lars-Erik Jonsson
IETF ROHC WG Chair
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +46 920 20 21 07
Home: +46 920 999 57

My opinions are my personal opinions and should not be considered
as the opinions of my employer, if not explicitly stated. 

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc