Subject: [rohc] Preliminary ROHC Agenda for Yokohama

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 15:51:29 +0200

ROHCers,

attached please find the draft agenda for the ROHC WG meeting at the
Yokohama IETF. If you have requests for changes or additions, please
tell us by Tuesday 2002-07-09 so we can submit the final agenda in time.

Please keep in mind that the times given include both the time needed
to remind everyone on the issue (sometimes referred to as
"presentation") and the time needed for discussion of the issue. The
understanding is that WG meeting participants have read the drafts, so
there is no need to present them, and have followed the mailing list
discussion, so there is no need to rehash that, either. A brief
reminder on what open issues have been closed since the last meeting
is useful, though.

If there are issues that have not been discussed (or have not had
sufficient discussion) on the mailing list, now would be a good time
to bring them up on the mailing list, so we don't start from scratch
discussing them in Yokohama.

/Lars-Erik & Carsten

Robust Header Compression WG (rohc)

Wednesday, July 17 at 09:00-11:30
=================================

CHAIRS: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
        Lars-Erik Jonsson <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Chair admonishments and agenda bashing        (Bormann/Jonsson)   10

WG and document status update                 (Bormann/Jonsson)   10
      - Published:
             RFC3095, RTP
             RFC3096, RTP requirements
             RFC3241, ROHC over PPP             - NEW RFC -
             RFC3242, LLA                       - NEW RFC -
             RFC3243, 0-byte RTP requirements   - NEW RFC -

      - Approved/in RFC editor queue:
             draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-07.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-extended-04.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-signaling-req-assump-06.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lla-r-mode-03.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lower-layer-guidelines-03.txt

      - Submitted to IESG:
             None!

Signaling compression                                             25
      * Documents:
             draft-price-rohc-sigcomp-user-guide-00.txt
             draft-ietf-sipping-sigcomp-sip-dictionary-03.txt
      - SigComp User Guide                              (Price)   15
      - Static Dictionary for SIP/SDP                 (Bormann)   10

ROHC RTP, Draft Standard preparations                             45
      * Documents:
             draft-ietf-rohc-mib-rtp-02.txt
             draft-jonsson-rohc-architecture-00.txt
             draft-jonsson-rohc-ip-only-00.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-01.txt
      - MIB                                           (Quittek)   10
      - ROHC architecture document                    (Jonsson)    5
      - A ROHC profile for IP only                    (Jonsson)   10
      - Implementer's Guide                           (Jonsson)    5
      - Implementation status                         (Jonsson)    5
      - Next steps                                    (Jonsson)   10

Generic header compression notation                 (West/Qian)   40
      * Documents:
             draft-west-rohc-formal-notation-00.txt
             draft-liao-rohc-notation-00.txt

TCP profile                                         (Qian/West)   20
      * Documents:
             draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-requirements-04.txt
             draft-west-tcpip-field-behavior-01.txt
             draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-01.txt

================================

DRAFT SUMMARY:

Approved for publication:
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-07.txt
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-extended-04.txt
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-signaling-req-assump-06.txt
LLA: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lla-r-mode-03.txt
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lower-layer-guidelines-03.txt

Submitted to IESG:
None!

Current WG drafts:
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-01.txt
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-mib-rtp-02.txt
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-requirements-04.txt
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-01.txt
SCP: draft-ietf-rohc-sctp-requirements-00.txt

Individual submissions:
RFW: draft-jonsson-rohc-architecture-00.txt
RTP: draft-jonsson-rohc-ip-only-00.txt
TCP: draft-west-tcpip-field-behavior-01.txt
GEN: draft-west-rohc-formal-notation-00.txt
GEN: draft-liao-rohc-notation-00.txt

Legend:
RFW: ROHC Framework
RTP: ROHC RTP, including IP, UDP, ESP, etc
LLA: Link layer assisted ROHC
SIG: ROHC Signaling Compression
GEN: Generic notation
TCP: ROHC TCP
SCP: ROHC SCTP

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc

---

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:09:13 +0200

Hi all,

The ROHC agenda has now been submitted without any changes more than
correcting the version number of the TCP profile draft.

Those who have agenda time scheduled are requested to prepare a summary of
the issues they wish to discuss, and to send this to the mailing list ahead
of the meeting. This gives those who won't be attending the opportunity to
post their comments and concerns, and potentially even reach some consensus,
before the meeting time is consumed. It also gives other participants the
opportunity to consider the issue in more depth. Summary messages should be
sent to the mailing list not later than Monday, July 15.

/Lars-Erik & Carsten

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lars-Erik Jonsson (EAB) 
> [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: den 7 juli 2002 15:51
> To: [email-masked]'
> Subject: [rohc] Preliminary ROHC Agenda for Yokohama
> 
> 
> ROHCers,
>