Subject: [rohc] ROHC RTP issues for Wednesday

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:19:02 +0200

Hi all,

On the agenda for Wednesday, we have a couple of items related to ROHC RTP
advancement to Draft Standard. The intension with these are mainly to inform
about the various steps that have been taken so far in this process, to get
input on things we have not thought of, and to outline the next steps.

Regarding the various documents:
- The architecture document, draft-jonsson-rohc-architecture-00.txt. Please
  read and provide your input, to the list and/or at the meeting. 

- The IP profile, draft-jonsson-rohc-ip-only-00.txt. This profile is similar
  to the UDP profile, and it is extremely short. We would like to advance
  this quickly, but although it is simple we still need to get it reviewed
  and supported. Please read, the amount of technical content is less than
  one page.

- The implementer's guide, draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-01.txt. No known
  open issue, so please speak up if there are any concerns or additional
  things that should be added.

Juergen will cover the ROHC MIB issues.

BR
/Lars-Erik

--------------------------------------
Lars-Erik Jonsson
IETF ROHC WG Chair
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +46 920 20 21 07
Home: +46 920 999 57

My opinions are my personal opinions and should not be considered
as the opinions of my employer, if not explicitly stated. 

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc