Subject: [rohc] Invitation to the 4th ROHC interop: "ROHC in the City"

From: Stefan Hendrata <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:21:03 +0200

Dear ROHClers,

please be invited to the 4th ROHC interop test which will take place from

		Wednesday, October 30th, 2002
	to	Friday, November 8th, 2002

in Berlin, Germany.

The duration of the interop test has been extended due to some concerns that 
the one week time frame of earlier interops would not be sufficient.

The "ROHC in the City" webpage containing information on this event and
online registering capability is located at

	http://www.acticom.de/interop.html

Please check it out regularly since we will update it with current
information.

The ROHC interop test is open to everyone who has a ROHC implementation. We 
especially want to encourage those who have not gone to a ROHC interop yet to 
participate and make it a successful event. Those of you who plan to 
participate at "ROHC in the City" should indicate your interest not later 
than October 1st in order to guarantee your attendance. It is also a good 
idea to book hotel rooms as early as possible because there are other events 
taking place in Berlin at the same time which could make it difficult to get 
the desired hotel room.

Since this is the fourth ROHC interoperability test of ROHC, focus will be on 
the more advanced features of ROHC, and on robustness under hard link 
conditions. However, basic features will also be tested besides these 
challenging ones. Details on the test contents will be published on the 
webpage.

Here is a link for touristic information about Berlin:

	http://www.berlin.de/english/index.html

With best regards,

Stefan Hendrata
Frank Fitzek
Enno Ewers
Rolf Morich
Gerrit Schulte
- acticom GmbH -

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc