Subject: [rohc] ROHC agenda for Atlanta

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:41:35 +0100

Robust Header Compression WG (rohc)

Monday, November 18 at 09:00-11:30
==================================

CHAIRS: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
        Lars-Erik Jonsson <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Chair admonishments and agenda bashing        (Bormann/Jonsson)   10
  - NOTE: It is assumed that people have read all drafts

WG and document status update                 (Bormann/Jonsson)   10
  - Published:
         RFC3095, RTP
         RFC3096, RTP requirements
         RFC3241, ROHC over PPP             
         RFC3242, LLA                       
         RFC3243, 0-byte RTP requirements   
         RFC3408, LLA R-mode                        - NEW RFC -
         RFC3409, ROHC RTP lower layer guidelines   - NEW RFC -
  - Approved/in RFC editor queue:
         draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-07.txt
         draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-extended-04.txt
         draft-ietf-rohc-signaling-req-assump-06.txt
  - Submitted to IESG:
         None!
  - Current WG documents:
         RTP/Framework: 5
         TCP profile: 4
         SCTP profile: 1 (work postponed)
         Notation: 1         

ROHC RTP, Draft Standard preparations update          (Jonsson)   30
  * Documents:
         draft-ietf-rohc-mib-rtp-04.txt
         draft-ietf-rohc-terminology-and-examples-00.txt
         draft-ietf-rohc-ip-only-00.txt
         draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-02.txt
         draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-rfc3095-interoperability-00.txt
  - MIB & ROHC terminology and mapping examples                  (5)
  - Implementation status & feature test list                    (5)
  - Implementer's Guide                                         (10)
  - A ROHC profile for IP only, purpose & problem               (10)
  
Signaling compression                                             60
  * Documents:
         draft-price-rohc-sigcomp-user-guide-01.txt
         draft-price-rohc-sigcomp-torture-tests-00.txt
         draft-roach-sigcomp-nack-00.txt
         draft-liu-sigcomp-recovery-00.txt
         draft-ietf-sipping-sigcomp-sip-dictionary-05.txt
  - SigComp User Guide and testing                      (Price) (15)
  - SigComp Feedback                       (Roach/Liu, Bormann) (40)
  - Static Dictionary for SIP/SDP                     (Bormann)  (5)

ROHC over Wireless Ethernet Media            (Fleming, Bormann)   15
  * Documents:
         draft-fleming-rohc-wireless-ethernet-med-01.txt

TCP profile                                         (Pelletier)   15
  * Documents:
         draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-requirements-04.txt
         draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-field-behavior-01.txt
         draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-03.txt
         draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-enhancement-00.txt
         draft-saifullah-rohc-tcp-early-compression-00.txt
         draft-saifullah-rohc-tcp-early-comp-in-gprs-00.txt
  - The editorial update from 02 to 03                           (5)
  - Some aspects of the TCP profile                              (5)
  - Next steps                                                   (5)

Generic header compression notation issues               (West)   10
  * Documents:
         draft-ietf-rohc-formal-notation-00.txt

================================

DRAFT SUMMARY:

Approved for publication:
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-07.txt
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-extended-04.txt
SIG: draft-ietf-rohc-signaling-req-assump-06.txt

Submitted to IESG:
None!

Current WG drafts:
RFW: draft-ietf-rohc-terminology-and-examples-00.txt
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-02.txt
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-mib-rtp-04.txt
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-rfc3095-interoperability-00.txt
RTP: draft-ietf-rohc-ip-only-00.txt
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-requirements-05.txt
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-field-behavior-01.txt
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-03.txt
TCP: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-enhancement-00.txt
SCP: draft-ietf-rohc-sctp-requirements-01.txt
NOT: draft-ietf-rohc-formal-notation-00.txt

Individual submissions:
SIG: draft-price-rohc-sigcomp-user-guide-01.txt
SIG: draft-price-rohc-sigcomp-torture-tests-00.txt
SIG: draft-roach-sigcomp-nack-00.txt
SIG: draft-liu-sigcomp-recovery-01.txt
TCP: draft-saifullah-rohc-tcp-early-compression-00.txt
TCP: draft-saifullah-rohc-tcp-early-comp-in-gprs-00.txt
LLM: draft-fleming-rohc-wireless-ethernet-med-01.txt

ROHC-related drafts from other WG's:
SIG: draft-ietf-sipping-sigcomp-sip-dictionary-05.txt

Legend:
RFW: ROHC Framework
RTP: ROHC RTP, including IP, UDP, ESP, etc
SIG: ROHC Signaling Compression
NOT: Compression notation
TCP: ROHC TCP
SCP: ROHC SCTP
LLM: Link layer mapping
_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc

---

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:51:02 +0100

>          draft-liu-sigcomp-recovery-00.txt

This is of course now -01

>          draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-requirements-04.txt

And similarly, this is -05

/L-E