Subject: [rohc] Question regarding SIP Dictionary 5

From: Choo Fai Cheong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:19:27 +0800 (SGT)

Hi,

I was trying to load SIP dictionary using the string offset and table
offset into my SigComp implementation but I encountered some problem.

I tried to load priorities 1..2 which in SIP Dictionary document, it has
offset as follows:

Priority    String Offset    String Length    Table Offset    Table Length
1..2         0x0920            0x046C            0x0D8C            0x0147

However when it loads the entry at 0x0E2E, it has length=0x04 and
offset=0x0CD9.
As stated in the document, offset was pre-added 1024 value to it.
So I minus 1024 from offset to see the actual string offset in the
dictionary.

So 0x0CD9 - 0x400 = 0x08D9.

However, 0x08D9 means it started before the given String Offset 0x0920
given for priority 1..2.
So it shouldn't be in priority 1..2.

Is it a mistake in the SIP dictionary document or is there a mistake with
my interpretation?

Thanks.

Regards,
Fai Cheong

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc