Subject: [rohc] Regarding DEFLATE compressed message given in the Sig-Comp User Guide

From: "Baratam Govinda Rao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:42:56 +0530

Hi,

I tried to uncompress the DEFLATE compressed message given in the Sig-Comp
User Guide using DEFALTE byte code given in the User Guide.

I could able to uncompress the message "Life, the Universe and Everything"
successfully with first 33 Bytes that is till (b9).

If I try apply the byte code for remaining compressed message after getting
"Life, the Universe and Everything" I got next character as Line Feed and
then for next character I reached END_MESSAGE.

But still there are some more bytes that are (0000 00ff ff00) in the
compressed message.

So, I would like know why other bytes (00 0000 00ff ff00) are used in the
compressed message and what exactly they represent?

Or is there any problem with my interpretation ?

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Govind

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc