Subject: [rohc] ROHC@IETF56

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:53:53 +0100

ROHCers,

The San Francisco meeting is approaching and we are about to 
prepare an agenda for the ROHC session. On the tentative agenda,
ROHC is scheduled for a Monday evening slot on the 17th. 

We are now soliciting input on how to spend our session time.
Before proposing an agenda item, consider the following:
- Is it a proper agenda item at this point in time?
   * Is there useful material available (as Internet Drafts)
     for people to read?
   * Has there been mail list discussions indicating that
     face2face discussions are needed to get progress?
   * Is it reasonable to expect that a face2face discussion
     will be able to bring the work forward?
- For new proposals:
   * Is the proposal within scope for the WG charter
    ** If yes, is there already work ongoing to address
      that part of the charter? Has it already been addressed?
    ** If no, be aware that focus must be on motivating a
      charter update to include the new work item. Exploring
      the problem space would thus be the first step. Is it
      really proper IETF work, ROHC work?

If you have proposals for what to discuss at the meeting, please
contact the WG chairs not later than Friday, March 7. 

Rgds,
/Lars-Erik

--------------------------------------
Lars-Erik Jonsson
IETF ROHC WG Chair
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +46 920 20 21 07
Home: +46 920 999 57

My opinions are my personal opinions and should not be considered
as the opinions of my employer, if not explicitly stated. 

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc

---

From: Julije Ozegovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 18:31:52 +0100

Carsten, Lars,

regarding submitted draft

    draft-ozegovic-mornar-dccp-epic-00.txt

I propose a 5 minute slot at IETF 56 to present the following 
topics:

    - mechanisms found in DCCP and impact to formal notation
    - effectiveness of formal notation approach

Best regards,
Julije Ozegovic