Subject: [rohc] Problem with RFC 3095 Extension Header encoding

From: "Price, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:19:12 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently attempting to add support for IP Extension Headers to
our ROHC-TCP implementation - the plan is to reuse the existing packet
formats from RFC 3095. However, I'm having some difficulty decoding the
compressed versions of the AH, ESP and GRE Sequence Numbers.

What isn't clear from the standard is the following:

1. What interpretation interval should I use to decode the sequence
   number LSBs?

2. Should the decoded sequence number be treated as an absolute value,
   or as an offset from the RTP Sequence Number?

If I've missed the relevant text in RFC 3095, please let me know!

Thanks,

Richard
_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc