Subject: [rohc] Query on List compression

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:43:03 +0530

Dear Experts,

When at the compressor side List compression is applied in case of say
IP/AH/UDP/RTP, then at the decompressor side, how to determine the first
extension type in the IP (IR)  "Generic extension header list".

Another question is considering the scenario where we have multiple IP
headers - eg. IP/IP/IP/AH/UDP/RTP then how these headers will be
organised/arranged  in compressed header ?

regards,
Vishal

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc