Subject: [rohc] UDVM working code

From: "Jagan S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:04:03 +0530

Hi.,

I currently working on implementation of SigComp in Linux.
Can anybody provide me the links, where can I get the source code/library
for UDVM. ( am I right in asking this question.?....plz correct me, if I am
wrong & also help me in using correct UDVM for the experiment).

Thanx in advance

- Jagan

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:23:26 +0200

> wrong & also help me in using correct UDVM for the experiment).

Jagan,

I never got around to updating it for the RFC version of SigComp, but a 
working proof-of-concept for the draft -05 version of SigComp is under 
http://www.dmn.tzi.org/ietf/rohc/udvm/ -- this version is obsolete, but 
the code should be easily salvageable.

It is in Perl, but moving it to C/C++ would be a SMOP (small matter of 
programming)...

Gruesse, Carsten