Subject: RE: [rohc] MIB Doctor review of draft-ietf-rohc-mib-rtp-06.txt

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:11:02 +0200

When I see things like:

   added to description:
        "Note that compliance with this compliance
         statement requires compliance with the
         rohcCompliance MODULE-COMPLIANCE statement of the
         ROHC-MIB and with the ifCompliance3 MODULE-COMPLIANCE
         statement of the IF-MIB [RFC2863]."

I'd say that instead of [RFC2863], it would probably be better
to use (RFC 2863).
The reason is that when the MIB module gets extracted from the 
RFC, then the citation is lost, and besides, (RFC 2863) seems
to me to be a clearly enoug ptr to the document.

Thanks,
Bert 

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc