Subject: [rohc] WG last-call for the IP-only profile

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (LU/EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:27:26 +0200

ROHCers,

In Vienna, it was agreed that the IP profile is ready for WG
last-call, and committed document reviewers were appointed.
The draft has been updated to address the few comments received.

Therefore, we are now issuing a WG last-call for:

  draft-ietf-rohc-ip-only-04.txt
      (for publication as Proposed Standard)

This is a regular two-week WG last-call.

Please direct WG last-call comments to the ROHC mailing list
[email-masked] before Fri, 2003-10-10, 18:00 UTC. The committed
document reviewers are also expected to submit their reviews to
the list prior to this deadline.

/Lars-Erik

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc