Subject: [rohc] A question about the context refreshment in ROHC U-mode

From: Wang Haiguang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:10:06 +0800

Hi,

In the specification for the compressor state transition scheme (RFC3095
5.3.1.1.1 -- 5.3.1.1.3).

I see the periodic context refreshment part refers to the IPHC (RFC 2507)
3.3.1-3.3.2, which contains
the compression slow start scheme.

Is the compression slow start scheme also used in ROHC at the beginning of a
session? Or just sent
out consectutive IR packets assume k and then the compressor transit to
higher state, i.e. the SO state
and send out packet with compressed headers.

I find that compression slow start is also mentioned in the ROHC TCP draft.

Best regards.

Haiguang

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc