Subject: [rohc] about CSRC List with CC=0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:52:18 +0800

If CC=0, the length of CSRC Generic CSRC list? One Octet? two Octet or None at all?
One octet
     0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7
   +---+---+----+---+---+---+---+---+
   | ET=0  |GP=0|PS |    CC = 0     |
   +---+---+----+---+---+---+---+---+

two octet
     0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7
   +---+---+----+---+---+---+---+---+
   | ET=0  |GP=1|PS |    CC = 0     |
   +---+---+----+---+---+---+---+---+
   :            gen_id             :  1 octet, if GP = 1
   +---+---+---=+---+---+---+---+---+

or None at all (because in RTP dynmaic part CC=0 indicates that no CSRC 
list)

Best Regards
 
Zhou Zongming 周宗明
===========================================================================
COMMIT Incorporated
Add: 18 Shenwang Rd, Xinzhuang Industrial Development Zone, Shanghai China
Post Code: 201108
Tel: +86-21-5442-4885 Ext:3405
FAX: +86-21-5442-4886
Email: [email-masked]
===========================================================================
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto from 
COMMIT Incorporated is intended to be for the use of the person named 
above and may be private, confidential and privileged. If you are not the 
intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any 
disclosure, copying, distribution, printing or use of the contents of this 
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in 
error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the 
original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.