Subject: [rohc] Query regarding the format of returned_feedback_field

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:05:38 +0530

Hi,

   According to the section  9.4.9.  (END-MESSAGE ) of RFC  3320
" The returned feedback data is itself subdivided into a returned
feedback item and a list of returned SigComp parameters."

The figure 13 of the RFC 3320 describes the format of the returned SigComp
parameters, however the  format of the returned
feedback item is not clear. According to Section 7.1 of RFC 3320  (Returned
feedback item), the format of the returned feedback item
is shown in figure 4, (i have shown the figure in the mail for quick
reference).
My question is what is the  format of the "returned_feedback_field" ?.
This is needed since the other end would need to understand the
format before processing.

         0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7              0   1   2   3   4   5
6   7
   +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+      +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
   | 0 |  returned_feedback_field  |   | 1 | returned_feedback_length  |
   +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+     +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
                                                             |
|
                                                             :
returned_feedback_field    :
                                                              |
|

+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

I would appreciate any information regarding this.

Thanks
    Azim

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc