Subject: [rohc] The SigComp NACK draft

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (LU/EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:21:06 +0200

SigComp'ers,

The NACK draft has not been modified for a long time, and we
should ship it if we think it is ready. Since there have been
no actual discussion about it since last year, we would like
to hear your opinions, whether we should consider it ready
and issue WG last-call, or if more work is needed.

You'll find the draft at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-nack-00.txt

Please speak up and let us know what you think about it!
/L-E

--------------------------------------
Lars-Erik Jonsson
IETF ROHC WG Chair
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +46 920 20 21 07
Home: +46 920 999 57

My opinions are my personal opinions and should not be considered
as the opinions of my employer, if not explicitly stated. 

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc