Subject: [rohc] Deflate and SIP dictionary

From: Herve Siegrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:53:54 +0100

Hi folks,

I am trying to check if I can properly deflate a message compressed with 
the SIP dictionary, and it does not work (sigh)... So far, I am not sure 
in any way where the problem could come from: could be a bug in my 
compression code or a problem in my UDVM code (could even be a problem 
with the manual patch I did to the DEFLATE bytecode from the SigComp 
User Guide updated to use the Sip dictionary).

To help figure out where the problem could come from, would someone have 
a sample compressed message meant to be deflated with the Sip dictionary 
lying around? That would let me run it directly through my UDVM and 
pinpoint the source of the problem...

Thanks,
Herve.

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc