Subject: [rohc] SigComp UDVM assembler...

From: Herve Siegrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:39:44 +0100

Hi folks,

Still trying to test my UDVM implementation even further... I'm now at 
the point
where I would love to try decompressing messages compressed with the SIP
dictionary, and I then need to be able to modify the sample bytecodes 
provided
in the SigComp User Guide to add the proper instructions to reference the
SIP dictionary.

I retrieved the UDVM assembler at 
http://www.dmn.tzi.org/ietf/rohc/udvm/asm.pl
but this is an old version which does not support the newest assembler 
directives
nor UDVM opcodes.

My problems: I never managed to get into the beauty of perl, so I would 
probably
spend quite a bit of time updating asm.pl to the latest draft user guide 
version, and
I am lazy enough to try to avoid modifying the bytecodes by hand or 
writing my
own assembler...

Hence the question: is there a freely available updated version of 
asm.pl (or any other
implementation of the UDVM assembler, for that matter) around somewhere ?

Thanks,
Herve Siegrist.

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc