Subject: [rohc] WG last-call for SigComp Implementer's Guide

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson \(LU/EAB\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:36:59 +0100

Since the publication of SigComp (RFC 3320), we have been
collecting implementation corrections and clarifications in
the SigComp Implementer's Guide, which we believe has now
reached a stable and mature state. We are therefore issuing
a working group last-call on the following document:
 
 draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-impl-guide-08.txt
   (for publication as Proposed Standard, to update RFC 3320)
 
This will be the usual two-week WG last-call as suggested in
RFC 2418, but extended to three actual weeks to compensate
for the fact that the last-call overlaps with an IETF meeting
week. Please direct last-call comments to the ROHC mailing
list [email-masked] before Mon, 2006-11-20, 18:00 UTC.
 
/L-E

--------------------------------------
Lars-Erik Jonsson
IETF ROHC WG Chair
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +46 8 404 29 61

My opinions are my personal opinions and should not be considered
as the opinions of my employer, if not explicitly stated.

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc