Subject: [rohc] WG last-call for the ROHC Framework

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson \(LU/EAB\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:47:43 +0200

ROHCers,
 
As part of the ROHCv2 effort, the ROHC Framework (as previously
defined in RFC 3095, without clear separation from the profiles)
is now being explicitly defined by its own specification. This
draft is not very complex, but essential as the basis for the
ROHC platform, on which current and further profile work is
built. After a couple of revisions, the document has stabilized
and should be ready for publication. We are therefore now
issuing a working group last-call on the following document:
 
             draft-ietf-rohc-rfc3095bis-framework-02.txt
                  (for publication as Proposed Standard)
 
This will be the usual two-week WG last-call as suggested in
RFC 2418. Please direct last-call comments to the ROHC mailing
list [email-masked] before Mon, 2006-10-23, 18:00 UTC.
 
/L-E

--------------------------------------
Lars-Erik Jonsson
IETF ROHC WG Chair
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +46 8 404 29 61

My opinions are my personal opinions and should not be considered
as the opinions of my employer, if not explicitly stated.  

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc