Subject: RE: [rohc] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rohc-rfc3095bis-framework-02.txt

From: "Sarkar, Biplab" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:22:49 +0530

L-E,

I have reviewed draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-20.txt. I apologize for
sending it to the list after the last-call expired.

I have a minor comment.
[1] In section 4.6, The reference to RFC3095 is wrong. Its should be
5.7.5.

-------------------------------------------------------
   INCORRECT RFC 3095 TEXT (section 4.5.3): <----------- 5.7.5

      "Tsc: Tsc = 0 indicates that TS is not scaled;
            Tsc = 1 indicates that TS is scaled according to section
             4.5.3, using value(TS_STRIDE).
             Context(Tsc) is always 1.  If scaling is not desired, the
             compressor will establish TS_STRIDE = 1."
------------------------------------------------

The document looks fine.

Thanks
Biplab

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 1:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [rohc] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rohc-rfc3095bis-framework-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Robust Header Compression Working Group
of the IETF.

	Title		: The RObust Header Compression (ROHC) Framework
	Author(s)	: L. Jonsson, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rohc-rfc3095bis-framework-02.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2006-10-5
	
The RObust Header Compression (ROHC) protocol provides an efficient,
   flexible and future-proof header compression concept. It is designed
   to operate efficiently and robustly over various link technologies
   with different characteristics.

   The ROHC framework, along with a set of compression profiles, was
   initially defined in RFC 3095. To improve and simplify the ROHC
   specifications, this document explicitly defines the ROHC framework
   separately, and thus replaces the framework specification of RFC
   3095.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-rfc3095bis-framework
-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-rohc-rfc3095bis-framework-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-rfc3095bis-framework-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc

---

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson \(LU/EAB\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:58:54 +0200

[resending with proper subject line]

I've corrected this error.

Thanks!
/L-E

---

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson \(LU/EAB\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:55:43 +0200

Thanks!
/L-E

> Subject: [rohc] I-D
> ACTION:draft-ietf-rohc-rfc3095bis-framework-02.txt
> 
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Robust Header
> Compression 
> Working Group
> of the IETF.
> 
Pages		: 37
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-rfc3095bis
> -framework -02.txt 
> 
> You can also visit
> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce