Subject: [rohc] SigComp compression client (or SigComp proxy - client testbed)

From: "Christian M Menkens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:00:08 -0500

Hello,

I am working on a project in which we have to analyse SigComp compressed SIP
messages. This includes call setup, but also notification for presence,
location and more, over several types of links.

I was looking for clients that can create SigComp compatible compressed SIP
messages on the internet, but I couldn't find any that we could use out of
the box.

The best thing would even be a client and proxy combination that lets us
create compressed SIP message flows.

Does anybody know any free, evaluation or commercial products that we could
use? 

I already got some really good tips about opensigcomp and other SIP proxy
related source or implementation resources on the SIP implementors
mailinglist. But our project schedule is quite tight and we don't have much
time that we can spend on developing our own test suite. We planned to spend
most of the time on analysing the compression, message flows and different
link types etc.

Thx,

Christian M.

----------------------------------------------------

Christian M. Menkens
Georgia Institute of Technology
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc