Subject: [rohc] RoHCoIPsec IDs (Framework, IPsec Extensions, IKEv2 Extensions)

From: "Pezeshki, Jonah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 12:30:03 -0400

RoHCers,

The purpose of this message is to provide an update on the status of our
three submitted internet drafts:
1) "Integration of Robust Header Compression (RoHC) over IPsec Security
Associations" (draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec-05)
2) "IKEv2 Extensions to Support Robust Header Compression over IPsec
(RoHCoIPsec)" (draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-02)
3) "IPsec Extensions to Support Robust Header Compression over IPsec
(RoHCoIPsec)" (draft-ertekin-rohc-ipsec-extensions-hcoipsec-01)

Based on comments received, each draft has been updated to detail RoHC
over IPsec (RoHCoIPsec), as opposed to general HC over IPsec (HCoIPsec).
These updated drafts were all released last month.  Additionally, no
significant issues have arisen for any of these drafts since release.
This holds especially true for our RoHCoIPsec framework draft, whose
initial version was released approximately two years ago.  As such, if
there are no additional concerns regarding these drafts, and with
Lars-Erik's approval, we would like a WGLC to be issued for these
drafts.

Thank you,
Jonah Pezeshki
and
Emre Ertekin

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc

---

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:47:24 +0200

> Lars-Erik's approval, we would like a WGLC to be issued for these

I personally believe this document should be ready for WGLC. If someone
believes this is not the case, please let me know ASAP. I will review 
the
document again myself and then I will issue WGLC, if I do not hear any
arguments for not doing so.

BR
/L-E

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:11:21 +0200

I think that we should wait after the Chicago meeting before issuing a wglc, 
also because now it is vacation period and (at least I would like to have) more 
time for review before a wglc is issued, I think it would be useful.

I will make a review of those documents when I return in office, but that will 
be at the beginning of August.

Cheers,

/Ghyslain