Subject: [rohc] Regarding TCP profile(lsb encoding method)

From: Mallikarjuna Boralingegowda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:19:39 +0530

Hi,
        In TCP(RFC 4996) , the reordering depth supported for a field 
varies with the packet. For an implementer this seems to be an extra 
overhead. 
On top of all these for Compressed rnd_8 packet, the value of p for TCP SN 
is 2^(k)-1.    i am not understanding on how to find the value of SN(bits) 
for this value?

Regards,
Mallikarjuna.H.B

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as: 

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech 
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business 

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the 
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do 
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it 
from your system. 

______________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc