Subject: [rohc] ROHC implementation for IPv6 packets

From: "Rajani A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:30:31 +0530

Hi all,

       Can any one tell me that , Where can i get the source code for ROHC
implementation for IPv6 packets on Linux/FreeBSD/Vista.
     So that i can  download that code and do testing to know how the
packets communicate.
    After that i want to design only ROHC Compressor  for IPv6 across the
available downloaded ROHC Decompressor.Plz help in this..

Thanks,
Rajani.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Contact your Administrator for further information.
_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc

---

From: Biplab Sarkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:07:56 +0530

Rajani,

I don't think there is any free open source ROHC stack implementation
yet. 

Thanks
Biplab

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 12:30 +0530, Rajani A wrote:
> Hi all,
>  
>        Can any one tell me that , Where can i get the source code for
> ROHC implementation for IPv6 packets on Linux/FreeBSD/Vista.
>     After that i want to design only ROHC Compressor  for IPv6 across
> the available downloaded ROHC Decompressor.Plz help in this..
>  
> Thanks,
> Rajani.
> 
> The information contained in this electronic message and any
> attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the
> addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
> information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments
> contained in it. Contact your Administrator for further information.
> 
>