Subject: [rohc] WG Last-Call: ROHCoIPSec

From: Carl Knutsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:08:41 +0100 (MET)

Hi all,

The winter sickness that kept me in bed the whole week must have taken
away my ability to write. It should say...

"The ROHCoIPSEC profiles draft have been stable for some time now.."

Best regards,

/Calle

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:56:57 +0100
From: Carl Knutsson <[email-masked]>
To: rohc <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Subject: [rohc] WG Last-Call: ROHCoIPSec

ROHCers,

The ROHCoIPSEC profiles draft have been stale for some time now and I
think we all agree that is time for a WG last-call.

Therefore, we are now issuing a WG last-call for:

draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec-09.txt
draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-07.txt
draft-ietf-rohc-ipsec-extensions-hcoipsec-03.txt

 (as Proposed Standard)

This is a regular ~two-week WG last-call (as suggested in RFC2418).
Please send WG last-call comments to the rohc mailing list rohc at
ietf.org before Tue, 2008-11-14, 17:00 UTC. Yoav Nir and Robert A.
Stangarone Jr are committed document reviewers (CDR) and have promised
to send in a review of complete framework before the deadline.

The plan is to submit all drafts together.

Best Regards

/Calle (ROHC WG chair)
_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc
_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc