Subject: [rohc] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rohc-rfc4995bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Robust Header Compression Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The RObust Header Compression (ROHC) Framework
	Author(s)	: K. Sandlund, G. Pelletier, L. Jonsson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rohc-rfc4995bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
The Robust Header Compression (ROHC) protocol provides an efficient,
   flexible, and future-proof header compression concept.  It is
   designed to operate efficiently and robustly over various link
   technologies with different characteristics.

   The ROHC framework, along with a set of compression profiles, was
   initially defined in RFC 3095.  To improve and simplify the ROHC
   specifications, this document explicitly defines the ROHC framework
   and the profile for uncompressed separately.  More specifically, the
   definition of the framework does not modify or update the definition
   of the framework specified by RFC 3095.

   This specification obsoletes RFC 4995.  It fixes one interoperability
   issue that was erroneously introduced in RFC 4995, and adds some
   minor clarifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-rfc4995bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.