Subject: [rohc] Signalling compression parameters (access len.) and arrange problem

From: Zhu Lei <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 19:52:42 +0800

Hi Rohc and Signalling compressing folks,
 
May I ask questions which result in some problems with me when I wrote some
text with reading RFC3485 (Static Dictionary for Signaling Compression
(SigComp)).
 
1) RFC3485 stated that "minimum_access_length    6". But I can pick up some
strings with value only containing 3 or 4 len. If it is a bug in RFC3485 or
I missed some considerations of length? 
 
2) If I am correct, your arrangements to list value of strings in dictionary
is that you put strings with pri 1 at the buttom. In addition, the second
element is arrange is to list by recognize the firt charactor of strings
from 0->9 and a->z also from buttom to top. 
 
Best regards,
Lei Zhu