Subject: Re: [Roll] [roll] #75: Option Len Field mismatch in metric doc.

From: "roll issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 22:06:25 -0000

#75: Option Len Field mismatch in metric doc.
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jpv@…               |        Owner:  dominique.barthel@…                 
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed                              
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                                      
Component:  routing-metrics     |      Version:                                      
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed                               
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by jpv@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Issue fixed in revision 09.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/trac/ticket/75#comment:2>
roll <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/roll/>