Subject: [Roll] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-07.txt

From: Rahul Jadhav <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 13:56:07 +0530

Hello All,

PFA the updates based on Dominique's review. Thanks Dominique. I was very
late with handling the comments. Apologies.

There is a topic wrt support for capabilities in RPLv2 in the interim
topics and I can update on the status in that context.

Thanks,
Rahul

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 at 13:45
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-07.txt
To: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Rahul Arvind Jadhav <
[email-masked]>, Pascal Thubert <[email-masked]>, Rabi Narayan
Sahoo <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-07.txt
has been successfully submitted by Rahul Arvind Jadhav and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-roll-capabilities
Revision:       07
Title:          RPL Capabilities
Document date:  2020-09-17
Group:          roll
Pages:          16
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-07.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-capabilities/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-capabilities
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-07
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-07

Abstract:
   This draft enables the discovery, advertisement and query of
   capabilities for RPL nodes.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat