Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-enrollment-priority-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 15:00:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Controlling Secure Network Enrollment in RPL networks
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Rahul Arvind Jadhav
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-enrollment-priority-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-09-25

Abstract:
   [I-D.ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon] defines a method by
   which a potential [I-D.ietf-6tisch-minimal-security] enrollment proxy
   can announce itself as a available for new Pledges to enroll on a
   network.  The announcement includes a priority for enrollment.  This
   document provides a mechanism by which a RPL DODAG root can disable
   enrollment announcements, or adjust the base priority for enrollment
   operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-enrollment-priority/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-enrollment-priority-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-enrollment-priority-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-enrollment-priority-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 14:59:09 -0400

>...

I followed up on https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/roll/hX5nKvkdLF4Ygw_qniPJ4Kg0zI8/
on the thread from April.

I have added Rahul to the author list as agreed last April.
I have made sure that all cases of "join" -> enroll, except for *Join Proxy*,
which is defined in 6tisch-minimal-security.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 05:06:10 +0000

Many thanks Michael!

I reviewed the changes and they look good to me. For next time the typo of double “the the” could be removed.

I learned some grammar on the way with the sentence starting with “ Such as a malicious node...” but that’s understandable...

Take care,

Pascal

> Le 28 sept. 2020 à 20:59, Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> a écrit :
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll