Subject: [Roll] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 13:24:07 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The glossary lists "OF" and "OCP", but those acronyms are not present in the
document.

I had to do some bouncing between documents while reading Section 3.  Figure 1
shows what appear to be five flags, not four, and says "T" is declared in
"position 2", though in the diagram it looks like the third position.  If
position numbering is zero-based, that should be made clear (it's not in RFC
6550 either).