Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-mopex-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 11:59:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Mode of Operation extension
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-mopex-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-09-29

Abstract:
   RPL allows different mode of operations which allows nodes to have a
   consensus on the basic primitives that must be supported to join the
   network.  The MOP field in [RFC6550] is of 3 bits and is fast
   depleting.  This document extends the MOP for future use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-mopex/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-mopex-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-mopex-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-mopex-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rahul Jadhav <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 00:34:40 +0530

Hello All,

The primary and the only change is in the "Extending RPL Control Options" section.
The eXtension bit location in the OptionType was changed as discussed in previous interim.

PFA the details below.
I will present this update tomorrow in the interim.

Thanks,
Rahul

---------- Forwarded Message ---------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-mopex-02.txt
Date: Sep 30 2020, at 12:29 am
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll