Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 06:51:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Routing for RPL Leaves
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-19.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2020-09-18

Abstract:
   This specification extends RFC6550 and RFC8505 to provide routing
   services to Hosts called RPL Unaware Leaves that implement 6LoWPAN ND
   but do not participate in RPL.  This specification also enables the
   RPL Root to proxy the 6LoWPAN keep-alive flows in its DODAG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-19.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/