Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 11:02:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RPL Capabilities
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Michael Richardson
                          Rabi Narayan Sahoo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-03-17

Abstract:
   This draft enables the discovery, advertisement and query of
   capabilities for RPL nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rahul Jadhav <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 23:40:11 +0530

Hello All,

I made a few updates since the draft was about to expire. The updates are
as follows:
1. Removed two informative refs which were unused in the latest version
2. Fixed grammatical errors using external grammar tools

There are no core protocol changes.
Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Rahul

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 at 23:32, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>