Subject: New drafts available

From: Cengiz Alaettinoglu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:04:15 -0800 (PST)

Internet-Drafts Administrator:

Please find and publish:
	ftp://ftp.isi.edu/rps/doc/draft-ietf-rps-rpsl-v2-03.ps
	ftp://ftp.isi.edu/rps/doc/draft-ietf-rps-rpsl-v2-03.txt

Thank you.

Randy:

This version reflects the feedback during the IESG last call. Mainly
there are 3 changes, 1) a typo, 2) ragged right formatting, 3) The
format of the grammar rules is now specified (i.e. bison).

RPS wg would like to ask IESG to advance this document to proposed
standard.

Thank you very much.

Cengiz

-- 
Cengiz Alaettinoglu           Information Sciences Institute
http://www.isi.edu/~cengiz    University of Southern California

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:12:50 -0800 (PST)

as it has yet to arrive in the i-d directory, i must ask.

does it have current boilerplate?  i.e. copyright, 2119 reference, security
and iana (if needed) considerations?

randy