Subject: I'l be in there thursday

From: Athena Curry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 06:04:29 -0800

Hi, John told me you and I would fit well together ...

I figured out I would email you to know more about you .

I will be in town next week .

So here is a bit more information about me and what I'm looking for :

I'm a 18 years old lady looking for fun and new friends .

Nothing serious for now but who knows where it might get us !

I'd like to meet you or exchange a chat / pictures with you . I'l be moving
arround your town soon .

I also got a webcam :)

There are plenty of other things I could tell you... Just send me a message and
we'll chat

I would love to chat with you, you can visit my profile

there :

http://www.datingwebsiteemail.info/profile1342/

mathewson yttrium

per

If you don't wanna receive my emails anymore you can click

on this : http://www.datingwebsiteemail.info/x.php?nb=5