Subject: very urgent and confidential

From: "Wanga Mbeki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:17:28 +0000

FROM THE DESK OF : MR. WANGA MBEKI
TEL:+2348056115698
CITIZENS INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC,
DEVELOPMENT HOUSE MARINA
LAGOS

DEAR,

PLEASE KEEP CONFIDENTIAL

WITH DUE HONOUR AND RESPECT,I AM WANGA MBEKI
THE MANAGER AUDIT AND ACCOUNTS UNIT, FOREIGN REMITTANCE
DEPT. OF CITIZENS INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC. I GOT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
RECOMMENDED BY A BENIN BUSINESS CONSULTANT ELDER JOHN KAFUI AND I
DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU FOR BENEFICIAL AND A 100% RISK FREE BUSINESS
TRANSACTION.

DURING OUR AUDITING AND INVESTIGATIONS IN THIS BANK MY
DEPARTMENT CAME ACROSS THE SUM OF EIGHTEEN MILLION, FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLAR( US$18,500.000.00) ONLY
BELONGING TO A DECEASED CUSTOMER OF THIS BANK WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS
NEXT OF KIN ON 5TH NOVEMBER 2001 AEROPLANE CRASH IN ABIDJAN. BEFORE OUR 
DISCOVERY TO THIS DEVELOPMENT, THERE WAS NO TRACE OF CLAIM FROM ANY PERSON 
AS THE FUND REMAINS DORMANT IN HIS ACCOUNT WITH THIS BANK.

ALTHOUGH I KEPT THIS INFORMATION SECRET WITHIN MYJURISDICTION TO ENABLE US 
PUT CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE SAID AMOUNT THROUGH A TRUSTWORTHY FRIEND OVERSEAS 
WHOM WE SHALL PRESENT TO THE BANK AS THE BONA FIDE NEXT-OF-KIN TO THE 
DECEASED FOR A PROFITABLE AND SUCCESSFUL DEAL.

MEANWHILE ALL THE ARRANGEMENT TO PUT CLAIMS AS THE BONAFIDE
NEXT-OF-KIN TO THE DECEASED, TO GET THE REQUIRED APPROVAL AND TRANSFER
OF THIS MONEY TO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE. THE DIRECTIVES
AND THE  NEEDED INFORMATION WILL BE RELAYED TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU INDICATE 
YOUR INTEREST AND WILLINGNESS TO THIS GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.

INFACT, WE COULD HAVE DONE THIS DEAL ALONE BUT
BECAUSE WE CIVIL SERVANTS ARE NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO
OPERATE FOREIGN ACCOUNT AND IT WOULD EVENTUALLY RAISE EYEBROWS ON OUR
SIDE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER BECAUSE WE ARE STAFF OF THE BANK. THESE ARE 
THE ACTUAL REASONS IT REQUIRES A SECOND-FELLOW WHO WILL FORWAR
CLAIMS BY OUR SUPPORT AS THE BONA FIDE NEXT-OF-KIN WITH COURT
AFFIDAVIT TO THE BANK AND ALSO PRESENT A FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THE
MONEY ON HIS/HER REQUEST WILL BE RE-TRANSFERED INTO.

ON CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO 25% OF THE
TOTAL SUM AS GRATIFICATION 5% OF THE TOTAL SUM WILL BE USED TO REIMBURSE
EXPENSES THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM TELEPHONE BILLS AND OTHER EXPENSES DURING THE 
TRANSACTION WHILE 70% WILL BE FOR ME AND MY COLLEAGUES HERE.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED,PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON MY PRIVATE AND
CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL ADDRESS: [email-masked] FOR MORE INFORMATION

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

WANGA MBEKI
TEL:+2348056115698

NB:
PLEASE REPLY ME THROUGH MY ALTERNATIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL
EMAIL :[email-masked]