Subject: +From Portugal & Urgent Reply Needed +

From: Williams Richard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:20:08 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

From . Mr. Richard Williams.
16 - 03 - 2006.

Kindest Attention:

My 
name is Mr. Richard Williams . I am from Portugal .  I have been 
diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical 
treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, 
according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so 
well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself)but my 
business.  Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always 
hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only 
thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there 
is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the 
world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this 
world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property 
and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as few 
close friends .I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I 
have decided to give alms to charity organizations and those in Need, 
as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, 
I have Distributed money to some charity organizations when I was well. 
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself 
anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts 
and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in 
United States, Asia, Middle East & Europe, they refused and kept the 
money to themselves. 

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem 
not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my 
money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Twenty Million 
United States Dollars ($20, 000, 000.00) that I have with an Asset 
Management / Vaulting Company Abroad. I will want you to help me 
collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations and use 
it to help those in Need.

N/B:Kindly note that  40% of this funds must 
go to  victims of Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina , Hurricane Wilma and 
South Asia Earthquake , 55% to other Charity Organizations around the 
World and 5%  for your effort and time.

I cannot talk with you on the 
phone due to my health situation, as I am using my Lap Top Computer to 
communicate with you. You should respond to this e-mail if you are 
interested in carrying out this assignment on my behalf.

God be with 
you.

Mr. Richard Williams.