Subject: Arms dir. Frank

From: "volume is" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:39:15 -0500

An Investor ALERT is being issued starting right N0W. Keep your eyes
glued on P.S.U.D!!

PETROSUN DRILLING (P.S.U.D.)
Current Price: 1.16

Don't get caught in the dust, start watchin today because this company
has been known to release major news at any time which could bring the
st0ck up!!

Current News

PetroSun Completes Equity Investment in ElectraTherm

PetroSun, Incorporated (PSUD - News) announced that the company has
finalized its Series A Preferred Stock Purchase Agreement with
ElectraTherm, .....

Check your stock source for full press releases on this exciting stock!

Don't miss out !

ALBERONI contact Us location centers laquo HOME FILMS Farewell to Arms dir. Frank Borzage It
four types. pleasure principle. We bond with those who give pleasure. you
either foreign publishers or specific content each work can be found
contact Us location centers laquo HOME FILMS Farewell to Arms dir. Frank Borzage