Subject: estimation

From: glisten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:08:39 +0900

Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

Soon we'll hear that they're pals With bin Laden, et al. For  my most
recent blog postings and audio files,  click here.

Don Davis's Hu Cares About The Falun Gong? Supreme Court humor is here.
Why not start with Cheney?

It defies all belief That he's Dubya's new Chief. Dubya Ain't Known For
Decorum By Madeleine Begun Kane Dubya ain't known for decorum. Bush Once
Had A Press Guy Named Scott By Madeleine Begun Kane Bush once had a
press guy named Scott, Who always looked sweaty and hot. Bush and Cheney
think nukes  Should be used to rebuke Errant nations that Dubya defy.

It's just April Fools. You go because of leaders vain, Who care not what
becomes of you.

You go to war though it is wrong.

His subject said, scrap it! The Fellow  Who Ran OMB By Madeleine Begun
Kane The fellow who ran OMB Helped balloon Fed'ral debt with much glee.
He'll never dump his fav'rite Don, Cause Don can't wait to nuke Iran.
Bush is just as dismal. CountDown's Tribute to Scotty by way of Crooks
and Liars.

Don Davis's Pentagon Source Reveals Administration's Plans To Invade Sy
Hersh.

My previous White House Shakeup verse is here.

All profits go to docs Who don't have borders.

Mugged By Dub's Drug Program  By Madeleine Begun Kane Dub's  drug
program's chock full of bugs. Bush is just as dismal.

But they've written a book Filled with recipes. Daniel Henninger's
latest Opinion Journal column's a doozy. But he claims great success, 
Though it's clearly a mess, And it's driving our seniors to drugs.
Daniel Henninger's latest Opinion Journal column's a doozy. Have you
been reading Don Davis every day? His subject said, scrap it! And if 
simply reading it isn't enough for you,  you can listen to me sing it
right here.

The latest edition of the Carnival of Satire.

And here's a pair of limericks on the same topic: George Bush Has  Been
Urged To Clean House By Madeleine Begun Kane George Bush has  been urged
to clean house, By his GOP pals and his spouse.

Have you been reading Don Davis every day? Rove lost power, so they say.

And that brings me to my latest limericks: A General Gripe By Madeleine
Begun Kane Some Gen'rals are filling our ears, With Rummy critiques and
Bronx cheers. You go to war though it is wrong.

Dubya answers no, no, no.

Mugged By Dub's Drug Program  By Madeleine Begun Kane Dub's  drug
program's chock full of bugs. Sometimes it's best to ignore'm.

And if that isn't enough to persuade you, my "Bloggers Cook?
Army recruitment should start in preschool.

Josh Marshall wants to know if anyone's crazy enough to  work for the
White House   Perm. But it just doesn't hack it To tug Prez Hu's jacket.
Soon we'll hear that they're pals With bin Laden, et al. This sure seems
like an appropriate time: You Go To War With What You Have By Madeleine
Begun Kane You go to war with what you have. And if that isn't enough to
persuade you, my "Bloggers Cook?

It's a gift to insurance co thugs. Now he's just a goner. He'll 
embarrass at most any forum.

" Andrew Card worked way too hard.

" poem links to the book's blogging - cooking contributors: Bloggers 
Cook? It seems poor Dan's offended by the language used on blogs, citing
as examples MySpace,  the Huffington Post, and the Daily Kos.