Subject: Having your wedding on the beach is a wonderful way to set the mood for a romantic honeymoon.

From: Kuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:15:35 +0800

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

" Different emergency scenarios call for different action.
For more information about Club Car, visit www. In Chicago I saw several
of his houses that looked as if they were built yesterday.

you are an ART FORCE!

They even help out-of-state couples obtain their Florida Marriage
License by mail before they arrive. A place where a sun-dress and shorts
are considered dressed up, and a bathing suit with a sarong is the norm.
Relaxing by the water and sunbathing is a typical pastime.

So the key is: it must be simple. The company has discontinued
end-product royalties, which were charged to the fabricator before the
product could be shipped to the end user.
For more information about Club Car, visit www. " American Red Cross The
American Red Cross responds to emergencies large and small - from
hurricanes to single-home fires. It is not possible for management to
predict all such risk factors or to assess the impact of such risks on
our business.

This is the concept of a destination wedding. Can Pooh rescue Piglet
from her suds? The signature is carved in the wet paint in the lower
right corner of the painting. A new site also helps law enforcement
track credit cards that purchase child pornography. They are interested
in leveraging the network and the Internet as way both internally and
externally to reach out to their customers, to their suppliers and to
their vendors in a new way.

We can offer posters and prints with Asbjorn Lonvig's printed signature.
New York - acrylic on canvas - Asbjorn Lonvig. Supercomputers play a
critical role in many NASA missions, including new space vehicle design,
global climate studies and astrophysics research.

It shows and it has links to those art works that might be relevant to
that specific user. This customer base is not only growing, it's also
evolving and expanding all over the world. So, really what we're trying
to do is really deliver this broad set of solutions that covers this
large market.
There are others who are going to be looking for a plug and play
solution that is very low cost and they'll be drawn to Linksys.
Having your wedding on the beach is a wonderful way to set the mood for
a romantic honeymoon.

" National Center for Missing and Exploited Children In the United
States, NCMEC deals with a different kind of disaster, yet its reliance
on the latest communications technology is just as strong. , where it is
undergoing testing and evaluation. David Tucker: It's a large
marketplace of over sixty million small businesses that both Cisco and
Linksys are trying to reach.

It's putting pressure on them to figure out how to incorporate that
technology into their business model.

Trendy stores and shopping malls to satisfy all your shopping needs.

Accordingly, we undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any
forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information,
future events, or otherwise.

does not currently have an Investment Banking relationship with the
company and was not a manager or co-manager of any offering for the
company within the last three years. The visual differences between the
paintings and the signed prints on canvas are:  In the painting you can
see the brushstrokes. Jenny Carless is a freelance writer based in Santa
Cruz, CA.

" National Center for Missing and Exploited Children In the United
States, NCMEC deals with a different kind of disaster, yet its reliance
on the latest communications technology is just as strong.