Subject: As for me, I gave thanks to the Abramoff investigation and a big no thanks to Ann Coulter.

From: dreamer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:23:52 +0300

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

They lied us into war.
Her memory's convenient, On Libby she's lenient. This seems like a good
time to mention my holiday humor page which features, among other
things, humorous contracts about holiday office parties, gift giving and
New Year's Resolutions. Please check the attached schedule to see which
slot you've got, and be there or be square! Bill's rarely proper.

I can't bear the suspense.

The Dems were quite riled At her unprovoked bile.
Said up was down and black was white.

Bush Debased  By Madeleine Begun Kane Many folks in Dubya's base Greet
Miers with a frown. Bill's on a mission: To battle his faux war prime
time.