Subject: ward

From: Sterling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:55:56 +0800

OTC-Advisors.com and bullishalrets.com Issue Watch Alert On SZSN

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Market watchers are already alerting investors that SZSN in on the rise
and moving fast. Read the news and get on SZSN first thing Monday
morning!

Jay Thompson on Who's Stealing My Content?
However, if you are not an expert, you will not have much depth. The
reason you want out of this index is that you want your page to perform.
You never asked Google to scrape your site.
WHY YOU STILL NEED A RESUME People are changing jobs at a rate many
times faster today than they did only a few years ago.
But what can I do about it?

Everyone and everything was new, different and full of promise and hope.
It is all about links as you state.

It's hard work that takes a long time to see its rewards.

Google analytics, Gmail, Desktop. This particular splog gave zero
attribution.

But let's look at the "sploggees" and "spiderees". So I came up with a
few "gotta haves" that should be in all your webpages.

Okay, I mention this only tongue in cheek to contrast a recent post
about what is an ethical issue, perhaps a legal issue, and a marketing
issue. Your updated resume ensures your readiness when the right career
opportunity arises.

If this post can get people to think about all this in total and not as
a piece of the puzzle, we can get to a much better discussion. Tons of
people still type in a URL into a search enigne query instead of the
address bar.
Career Chaos: SO, YOU WANT TO GET PROMOTED?
: Comments Tim,  You have been an expert in real estate and online
marketing for some time now.

While the splog in affect does the same thing, and we call that
criminal. However, the point was to illustrate the inherant problems on
the web when it comes to enforcing ethical or legal copyright.

Yet, people all day long hit my site, and I am sure yours with the
intent and belief of getting a link. The spinsters at Google have said
that it does not affect your traffic.
Splogger has no such permission, implied or actual. But the comment you
write below has a link to your site.

If you are the system administrator, please click here. Read my chapter,
"Careers in Motion: Hang on for the Ride!

Their book is based on serious research.