Subject: ration

From: tactics <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 00:17:07 -0400

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

After a couple of years, what have we got?
Four years ago, Jakob Nielsen boldly declared, "Splash screens must die.

I know a little about human physiology, psychology, etc. So, forgetting
the razor would be a Type IV error. And it seems only logical to want to
be more than a "passive consumer" at such a conference.

One of the funniest TV of all time! The best conferences are just that:
invitations to shape the future. A fine movie with an interesting
Catholic undertone. Me, I get by with a little help from my friends.

Becoming a candidate is a way for me to do something about it, other
than just complain. Die Lehrerin ging als letzte und betete vor dem
Sarg. Have youe ever thought about anger management classes?
" Or more briefly: "Yah, that will do the job, only make it more MVC,
y'know ?