Subject: candid trader

From: Krueger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 19:39:34 -0500

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Your feedback on how we can help you is always welcome.

The daily coupons will focus more on a specific bag, whereas our monthly
coupons will have a broader focus and be valid for a longer period of
time.

Why should you promote Baghaus?

Gaiam's classic Solar Hat Fan that clamps to the firm brim of your hat
and keeps you cool when the sun is shining.

Landing pages for Affiliates. The name of the attached file carrying the
malware is always an executable file and has names such as flash
postcard. com is the Premium Linkshare Merchant with the groundbreaking
Affiliate Loyalty Program in which sales totals accumulate instead of
resetting to zero each month.

The design and programming of phishing techniques, for example, will
improve in order to counter improvements in the corresponding security
systems.

If you're not already signed up to Gaiam please sign up here.
To add the video file you saw on the landing page above, all you have to
do is go to this page. Alternatively, if you already have a page that
you feel one or more of the videos will fit perfectly on, then you're
ready to go! Panda ClientShield is a global protection solution for
workstations in corporate environments.

Make up a landing page that you feel makes the best connection with your
audience.

Your feedback on how we can help you is always welcome.

The videos facilitate exploration and discovery of relevant products and
content, resulting in deeper product consideration.

All kinds of spam and new viruses are expected to join the viruses
currently circulating using this lure.

His software converts raw video files and plays them inside a video
player. Additionally, the video files can be utilized through
Linkshare's new RSS system. We have already completed the update to all
links and updated the datafeed. Events like Valentine's Day and
Christmas are usually exploited by cyber-crooks to try and spread their
creations by disguising infected emails as e-greeting cards.