Subject: [RPSEC] Other Issue With the Threats Draft...

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:23:51 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Y'all:

I'd really like to get the threats draft moving again. I know I had sent
out a good number of comments earlier, and I've just sent out a bunch
again. I would really appreciate it if we could come to concensus on the
technical issues before us in this draft, and move on to editorial polish
issues, and move this out the door, so we can work on the requirements
document, and then on more specific protocol work.

Let's focus on the technical issues first, then lets get into polish and
editorial--we want this draft to be readable by the entire community,
rather than just a good technical document.

Thoughts?

:-)

Russ

__________________________________
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec