Subject: RE: [RPSEC] Re: Please vote

From: Tony Tauber <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:40:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, Susan Hares wrote:

> No-move-forward: = 1
>
> Should add stronger language on profiles of users (military versus
> normal").
>
> Sue

Hi Sue,

I'd been thinking I'd attempt to revise the document based on the
feedback gleaned during this round.

Could you or someone else familiar with the requirements of these
users/environments please supply text?

I was in touch with the military world briefly but could not 
represent well the requirements/concerns in the BGP arena.

Thanks,

Tony

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec

---

From: Doug Montgomery <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:21:51 -0400

Victor Chao ([email-masked]) heads the DoD GIG Routing Security sub-group. 
  They have a draft paper addressing requirements/status for routing security in 
future DoD networks.  The paper discusses options based upon what the IETF 
might/might not do.

Victor would be a good starting point.
dougm

Tony Tauber wrote:
> I was in touch with the military world briefly but could not represent 
> well the requirements/concerns in the BGP arena.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Tony
> 

-- 
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Doug Montgomery                Manager, Internetworking Technologies Group |
| Advanced Network Technologies Division      WWW: http://www.antd.nist.gov/ |
| National Institute of Standards and Technology     Email:   [email-masked] |
| 100 Bureau Drive                                   Voice:  +1-301-975-3630 |
| Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8920 USA                      Fax:  +1-301-590-0932 |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+