Subject: Re: [RPSEC] Discontiguous Deployment...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:01:42 -0400 (EDT)

>I suppose my point is that the usefulness of different mechanisms for
>discontiguous deployment are also going to depend on the actual network
>involved. 

Certainly true.

--Sandy

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec

---

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:50:59 -0400

>> discontiguous deployment are also going to depend on the actual network

So, does this mean we've come to a concensus on whether we should
include discontiguous deployment as a requirement? Could we try another
show of hands, here, to see what everyone thinks?

I'll send out another email in a sec....

:-)

Russ

- --
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone