Subject: [RPSEC] Agenda for IETF-66 (Montreal)

From: Tony Tauber <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 06:56:20 -0700 (PDT)

Routing Protocol Security Requirements WG (rpsec)

Tuesday, July 11 at 1740-1840
===================================

CHAIRS: Russ White <[email-masked]>
         Tony Tauber <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

  Agenda Bashing

  Old Document Status
     Generic Threats
     BGP Attack Tree

     BGP Security Requirements        T. Tauber
     draft-ietf-rpsec-bgpsecrec-06

     OSPF Vulnerabilities         O. Le Moigne
 	draft-ietf-rpsec-ospf-vuln-02

  Backbone Infrastructure Attacks and Protections   P. Savola
     draft-savola-rtgwg-backbone-attacks-01

  Issues with existing Cryptographic Protection Methods for Routing
     draft-manral-rpsec-existing-crypto-02     R. White

  Charter update and futures discussion     R. White

_______________________________________________
RPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rpsec

---

From: "Barry Greene \(bgreene\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:46:08 -0700

>      BGP Attack Tree

Can you add for the record RFC791, RFC1349, RFC2474, RFC3168, RFC2697,
and RFC2598 ... Which is the body of work which set prec 6 & 7 and DSCP
48 & 56. This is one of the primary tools to protect big routers today
(internal queue structures that separates things like log messages from
an ASIC from a BGP update - insuring the log is dropped in favor of
pushing the BGP update up to the RP).

Alternatively, plugging this reference into one of the requirements
documents would work.