Subject: [rrg] no agenda = no meeting?

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:31:41 +0200

Hi,

given that there still isn't an agenda for Friday, I assume the  
meeting will be cancelled?

Lars

---

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 00:41:46 -0700

> meeting will be cancelled?

maybe you did not look at the right place? :-)

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/RRGagendaStockholm

or maybe it is the chairs fault for not having updated right place

Tony and Lixia

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:44:30 +0200

> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/RRGagendaStockholm

I looked at the agenda page, which is blank.

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/75/rrg.html
vs., for example
http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/75/iccrg.html

Lars

---

From: Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 00:47:09 -0700

> or maybe it is the chairs fault for not having updated right place

I feel a need to add a bit explanation for our agenda decision here:
1/ RRG is due for a recommendation by March, Tony and I feel that is  
the goal we need to focus the group's attention on.

2/ So we picked two proposals to discuss in depth on Friday morning.

Lixia

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:11:53 +0200

> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/75/iccrg.html

The official agenda has now been uploaded.

Once again, with feeling: while under development, the agenda lives on 
our Wiki page.  It's uploaded only when it has been frozen.

Tony