Subject: [rrg] ICNP 2009 Call for Demos

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 00:39:57 +0200

Our apologies for cross-posting...
----
Dear colleagues,

Please kindly forward to your colleagues and students for consideration
of a demo contribution to ICNP'09 - Please note there will be a best
demo prize (at the courtesy of Microsoft)!

The deadline for submitting a demo abstract (as well as posters) to
ICNP'09 is August 7, 2009 (Fri 23:59 PDT).

Thanks and best regards,
Xiaoming Fu (ICNP 2009 Publicity Chair)

ICNP'09 Call for Demos:
======================
IEEE ICNP 2009 will include a demo session. Proposals for research
demonstrations and exhibits are strongly solicited. Research
demonstrations should be innovative research prototypes that show new
research related to the topics included in the ICNP call for papers. The
best demo will receive a cash prize of USD 500, courtesy of Microsoft
Research.

Submission Instructions:
-----------------------
Submit demo proposal at: http://edas.info/N7882.

The proposals should include a two-page (10 pt) abstract describing the
goals of the demo and the basic idea it supports. Submissions are single
blind, so please include authors' names and affiliation.

In addition, include a list of equipment the demo will use, as well as
space and power requirements. Note that the organizers can provide only
space and power. We may be able to provide Internet access for the demos
as well, but this is not guaranteed. Let us also know if you will need a
large amount of setup time.

All demo proposals will be reviewed by the ICNP 2009 Poster and Demo
committee. Selected demo abstracts will be published in the ICNP
proceedings.

Important Dates:
---------------
Submission deadline (on EDAS)     August 7, 2009, (Fri 23:59 PDT)
Notification of acceptance        August 28, 2009
Camera ready deadline             September 4, 2009

Organizing Committee:
--------------------
Jitendra Padhye (Chair)  Microsoft Research, USA
Srikanth Krishnamurthy   UC Riverside, USA
Henning Schulzrinne      Columbia University, USA
K. K. Ramakrishnan       AT&T labs, USA