Subject: [rrg] An Incremental Deployable Mapping Service Draft

From: Chen Gang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:20:58 +0800

Hello all,

We have posted a new draft which has proposed an incremental deplyable
mapping service based DHT overlay network.
Please kindly review it.
Any comment is welcome.

Thanks

-Gang

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
       Title           : An Incremental Deployable Mapping Service for
Scalable Routing Architecture
       Author(s)       : G. Chen, et al.
       Filename        : draft-chen-lisp-er-mo-01.txt
       Pages           : 20
       Date            : 2009-07-12
This document describes a mechanism of providing mapping service for
LISP-like architecture.  The mapping service comprises of EID Router
(ER) mechanism and supplementary DHT Mapping Overlay (MO), in which
ER mechanism is for reducing forwarding entries in routers while
driving the packets to the destination through tunnels, and the DHT
MO serves as a supplement that provides specific mappings to reduce
the number of tunnels.  The mechanism is flexibly deployable for ISPs
since it costs little and is easy to progress.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-lisp-er-mo-01.txt
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/