Subject: [rrg] [ILNP] Current state of the implementation

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 17:15:33 +0200

Does anyone know if any implementation of ILNP has been published? I
find nothing on <http://ilnp.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/>. Some presentations
like
<http://www.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/~saleem/talks/2010/ilnp_fire/2010-07-16-fire_chania-pp01_31.pdf>
or
<http://www.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/~saleem/talks/2010/ilnp_nanog50/2010-10-03-ilnp_nanog50-v4_final.pdf>
hint that implementations will be developed (see also
<http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-jobs/2011-September/000782.html>
but I see nothing published.

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 10:19:37 -0700

> but I see nothing published.

Stephane,

I know of two implementations currently in progress, but nothing is sufficiently baked as to be published yet.

Regards,
Tony