Subject: RE: [Rserpool] requirements draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:51:59 +0300

Hi Lyndon,

> Now that Michael's new draft is out, I'd like to see if there 
> is consensus to move the requirements document forward as an 
> info RFC.  Can I hear any comments on this in the next few days?  
> I'd like to make a decision on this by early next week and then 
> ping the A-Ds accordingly.

What is the current status of this?

Also, does anyone have any comments on this document:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-comp-00.txt

Lode sent some comments, that I have incorporated.  I'd be happy
to have more.

br,
John

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool