Subject: [Rserpool] requirements draft

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 12:47:43 -0700

Folks,

Now that Michael's new draft is out, I'd like to see if there is consensus
to move the requirements document forward as an info RFC.  Can I hear any
comments on this in the next few days?  I'd like to make a decision on this
by early next week and then ping the A-Ds accordingly.

Thanks,

Lyndon

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool

---

From: Qiaobing Xie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:11:23 -0500

Lyndon,

I think the current draft is good and we should "ship" it...

Just a minor thing: RFC959, 2608, and 2719 are no longer referred by the
document and can be removed from the ref. list.

-Qiaobing