Subject: [Rserpool] SLP - Rserpool confernce call

From: "Stillman Maureen (NVO-NIC/Ithaca)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 12:55:27 -0500

We need to make progress on deciding the relationship of SLP to
Rserpool.  At the security teleconferce yesterday the group agreed that
a teleconference focused on SLP would be beneficial.  Qiaobing is
writing an e-mail for the mailing list with issues which we would
discuss during the teleconference.  Anyone is free to bring up other
issues as well.

This teleconference would be open to all.  

We propose Sept. 13 at 11AM EST USA.  The alternate is Sept. 17 at 11AM
EST USA.  If a majority can't make the Sept. 13 date, we will go with
Sept. 17.

Please send me e-mail to let me know if you want to attend and if Sept.
13 is OK.  Details of the teleconference phone number will follow.

Thanks.

-- maureen
 
Mobile: (607)227-2933

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool