Subject: [Rserpool] IETF Utah tentative agenda

From: "Stillman Maureen (NVO-NIC/Ithaca)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:40:05 -0600

The Rserpool slot is currently scheduled for Tuesday, December 11 from
9-11:30.  More to follow on the agenda for our time slot.  

If you have any agenda request items please send them to me.

Thanks.

-- maureen

Mobile: (607)227-2933

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:15:02 +0200

Hi Maureen,

> If you have any agenda request items please send them to me.

I will try to update the Protocol Comparison document.  I would
like 10 minutes to present open issues for that document
in SLC.

thanks,
John

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:15:02 +0200

Hi Maureen,

thanks,
John