Subject: [Rserpool] Business Cards

From: "Phillip T. Conrad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:47:12 -0400

Michael,
   I note in 
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-02.txt that 
you make reference in Editors Notes to a concept of "business cards".

The note says that a future draft will have more detail... so I know that 
more text will come later.    But while some people are eagerly awaiting 
the arrival of the new Star Wars movie, I am more eagerly awaiting the 
arrival of new RSerPool protocol details.  I guess that makes me an *real* 
geek.

So, can you explain briefly, informally, the main idea... i.e. what problem 
does the "business card" solution address, and how does the business card 
solve that problem?

Thanks,
Phill

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool