Subject: [Rserpool] ENDPOINT_UNREACHABLE

From: Jaiwant Mulik <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:31:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

It was nice meeting all of you at Herndon. Hope you are all back (or
almost back) home safely.

Question 1: Section 2.2.9 of draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-03.txt states:

          "A PE or PU will send this message to an ENRP server
           to report the unreachability of the specified PE."

I was wondering under what circumstances would a *PE* send a
ENDPOINT_UNREACHABLE message ?

Question 2: Section 4.5.5 of  draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-03.txt states that
delivery option flags include both, ASAP_SEND_FAILOVER: 0x0001 and
ASAP_SEND_NO_FAILOVER: 0x0002. Assuming that that these two flags are
mutually exclusive, isn't it redundant to have two bits ? Is the
assumption correct ?

regards,

Jaiwant Mulik
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email        : [email-masked] (preferred), [email-masked]
Home page    : http://unix.temple.edu/~jmulik
Location     : Netlab, Room 1043/1044, Wachman Hall.
Phones       : (215) 204-3197 (o), (215) 460-1125 (c)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lekin woh zindagi he kya, jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho ?

I may climb perhaps to no great heights, but I will climb alone.
- Cyrano De Bergerac

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool