Subject: [Rserpool] Rserpool Interim meeting agenda - May 29-30 Herndon, VA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:09:37 -0500

Everyone is invited.

Comments on the agenda?  We can bash this again at the meeting.

Minutes will appear within 10 days of the interim meeting on the list.

-- maureen

Rserpool Interim meeting agenda - May 29-30 Herndon, VA

Wed. May 29  9AM
Introduction and Agenda bashing

Wed. 9:15AM
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-service-00.txt
Phillip Conrad

Wed. 10:30AM
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-03.txt
Randy Stewart

Wed. 2PM
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-03.txt
Qiaobing Xie

Thurs May 30 9AM
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-02.txt
Michael Tuexen

Wrapup 11AM

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool