Subject: [Rserpool] New Rserpool drafts are available & reminder of Rserpool interim meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 12:16:56 -0500

Reminder: The Rserpool interim meeting will be held on May 29-30 in Herndon, VA.

The drafts for an updated version of Rserpool have all been released.  They are:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-service-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-00.txt

Please read the drafts and send comments to the list.

An draft agenda will be sent next week for the interim meeting for your review and comment.  

Everyone is invited to the interim meeting.  If you have not already let me know that you will attend, please drop me an e-mail.

-- maureen

Mobile: (607)227-2933

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool