Subject: [Rserpool] Japan meeting - Draft agenda for Rserpool WG

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:08:28 -0500

I have not received any further comments on the agenda.  Therefore, I will send this to the official IETF agenda keeper.  You are still free to send additions or comments.

-- maureen

IETF #54 Japan  Monday, July 15, 2002  1530-1730
Draft Agenda

Opening Remarks - co-chairs
Lyndon Ong, [email-masked]
Maureen Stillman, [email-masked]

Interim meeting
Maureen Stillman

Rserpool services and TCP mapping
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-service-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-tcpmapping-00.txt
Peter Lei

Reliable Server pool applicability statement
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-coene-rserpool-applic-00.txt
Lode Coene

ASAP
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-03.txt
Peter Lei

ENRP
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-03.txt
Lode Coene

Comparison document
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-comp-03.txt
John Loughney

Closing remarks
co-chairs

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool