Subject: [Rserpool] Tentative Rserpool Agenda - Japan Monday July 15, 2002

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:41:34 -0500

Send any comments to the list or to me directly.  The applicability statement is with the draft publisher and will be published shortly.  The service and tcpmapping and enrp documents are currently being revised based on the interim meeting.  You might want to wait to read the updated versions.  They should be available by the end of the month.

-- maureen

IETF #54 Japan  Monday, July 15, 2002  1530-1730
Draft Agenda

Opening Remarks - co-chairs

Interim meeting
Maureen Stillman

Rserpool services and TCP mapping
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-service-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-tcpmapping-00.txt
Peter Lei

Reliable Server pool applicability statement
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-coene-rserpool-applic-00.txt
Lode Coene

ASAP
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-03.txt
Peter Lei

ENRP
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-03.txt
Lode Coene

Comparison document
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-comp-03.txt
John Loughney

Closing remarks
co-chairs

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool