Subject: [Rserpool] rsplib-0.1.0 is available

From: Michael Tüxen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:09:46 +0200

Dear all,

a first version of a prototype implementation of the RSerPool protocol
suite is available from http://www.sctp.de/rserpool.html. It is 
realized in
cooperation between Siemens AG and the University of Essen and published
under the GPL.

It is build on top of the socket API for SCTP. It works with the SCTP
implementation available from http://www.sctp.de and therefore runs
on Linux, FreeBSD and Mac OS X.

Only part of ASAP is implemented right now. A name server has been
implemented, a PE can register and deregister itself and is supervised
be the name server. A PU can resolve pool handles to transport 
addresses.
The data channel is not handled by the rsplib.

A PE representing an echo server, a PU representing a echo client and a
name server is included in the distribution.

Please note that we might change the API and functions provided by the
rsplib.

I will send this kind of mail to the IETF mailing list only once,
please subscribe to the lists mentioned at 
http://www.sctp.de/rserpool.html

Happy RSerPooling
Michael

_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool