Subject: [Rserpool] Draft agenda for IETF # 55

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:14:00 -0500

Any comments?

Draft Agenda Reliable Server Pooling for IETF # 55
Atlanta, Monday Nov. 18

Opening Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

Rserpool services, 20 min.
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-service-02.txt
Phil Conrad

TCP mapping, 20 min.
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conrad-rserpool-tcpmapping-00.txt
Peter Lei

Rserpool Architecture document
draft-ietf-rserpool-arch-03.txt
Michael Tuexen, 20 min.
 
 ASAP
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-00.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-04.txt
Randy Stewart, 20 min.

 ENRP
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-04.txt
Qiaobing Xie, 20 min.

Closing Remarks
Lyndon Ong, Maureen Stillman

-- maureen
_______________________________________________
rserpool mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rserpool